Best Kilo Warzone Loadout – FE
The Kilo is an impressive gun in Warzone, but one that’s been through some changes. The best Kilo loadout in Warzone 2021 doesn’t match up with last year. It’s important to make sure you’re updating your loadouts to reflect the new changes in the game, even if the weapon is slightly older. Like with any Warzone loadout, the right combination of kit goes a long way for the Kilo. It can effectively eliminate recoil, which is a big ask but one that the best Kilo Warzone loadout can manage.
The Kilo’s benefits for players are numerous and there are a lot of reasons to go with this weapon rather than any other. The weapon hits hard, it might not be one of the top TTK weapons in Warzone but it can still be really effective. Even after the major nerfs hitting the weapon last year, a good altered loadout can make it a pretty great gun. This is what you need to know:
Best Kilo Warzone Loadout
The best Kilo Warzone loadout starts off with the attachments. The options for building up a gun is what makes it a better version than just grabbing loot. These are the recommendations for this loadout:
- Monolithic Suppressor
- Singuard Arms 19.8” Prowler
- Commando Foregrip
- 60 Rnd Mags
- Granulated Grip Tape
This build is specifically positioned to be very low on recoil, which has some obvious benefits for players using an AR at a decent range. The suppressor is a fairly standard choice and one that really improves every AR. If you’d rather have a sight, the grip tape can be swapped out for an optic. This build is really suited for more long range gameplay though, so there are some specific other parts of the loadout to use.
This set is fairly important to getting this loadout to work as well as intended. Overkill should allow you to pair this with an SMG, preferably a quick one like the MP5. The other two perks are more open to how you like to play, but this gives you the right balance of offense and defense.
This choice of equipment is really just down to what’s big in the current metagame, so you can switch it out if you have a specific different playstyle.
Kilo Warzone Loadout for Close Range
That well-balanced loadout largely covers mid and long-range, which is where the Kilo works best. However, you can use a different build. This is a set of attachments that can make it more useful at a short range:
- Singuard Arms
- Marc Foregrip
- 60 Rnd mags
- Stippled Grip Tape
This weapon is going to be fast and do decent damage even at a closer range. With this build you don’t need an SMG as your secondary weapon, and still have decent mid-range options. This can make it great as a secondary weapon for a sniper or even an LMG.
Those are two builds you can use to get the most out of the Kilo in Warzone. However, getting the right loadout is just the start. Our other guides to Call of duty Warzone can help you develop your skills in other ways too:
- Best Warzone Landing Spots in Season 2 – This covers the best spots to drop in the new map of Warzone. You need to cater this to how you like to play, land at POIs which are going to let you loot without throwing you into the deep end if you’re still learning.
- Loadouts – Getting your loadout in Warzone is a vital part of the game. These are some recommendations for which loadout to build. You could also check out the specific guides for weapon loadouts, like the best LC10 loadout and the best FARA loadout.
- Warzone Weapons – If you’re not even sure which weapons to start with, then this guide can help you out.
- The Best Warzone Settings – Optimizing your settings is a key step to getting the game running as well as possible, along with getting the best FPS possible.
- How to Find the Perfect Sensitivity – Sensitivity is different for every player, this is how you can find the perfect one for you.