FE Easter Competition 2021 – Terms and Conditions
FE Easter Competition 2021 – Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion commences at 7am AEDT on Friday, 2 April 2021 and closes at 5pm on Tuesday 6 April 2021 (the Promotional Period).
2. The Promoter is FE Pty Ltd (the Promotor), located at Level 2, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
3. Entry into this Promotion will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry is open to:
- Any Australian resident aged 18 years or over (the Entrant).
5. Employees (including their immediate family) of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter or agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to be Entrants.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure in the completion of any Entry.
7. There will be one winner during the Promotional Period.
8. The prize will consist of one $100 GiftPay gift card (the Prize).
9. The Prize will only be distributed in Australia, is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking of a Prize and any expenses incurred beyond the Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner
10. This is a game of skill. The winner will be selected on Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at the Promoter’s offices in Sydney Level 2, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
11. The winner of this game of skill will be determined by an entrant providing the correct answer to the challenge with a creative response to the task. (the Winner).
12. The Winner will be notified by the social media channel in which the valid entry was received. The Winner will be notified by 5pm AEST on 7 April 2021.
13. The Winner will be asked to send their name and email address to the Promoter via email. The Winner will have 5 working days to collect the Prize by responding to the Promoter’s email.
14. Should the Winner not respond with the required information within 5 working days, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter retains to right to select another Winner.
- using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prize and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion;
- using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner;
- using an Entrant’s Entry for marketing and promotional purposes.
16. By submitting an Entry, Entrants grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to use, copy sublicense, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, transit, create derivative works of, publish and/or broadcast or display any material or other information submitted by an Entrant as part of this Promotion.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid and will be removed.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
19. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. Any Entrant participating in any activity for the purposes of the Promotion or in respect of the Prize agrees to fully release and indemnify to the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promotor and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage, financial loss or loss of life in connection with the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the Prize. The indemnity granted by each Entrant and the Winner to the Promotor and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers includes in respect of any cost, loss, expense, damage or liability whether direct or indirect or consequential, (present or future), and any fine or penalty incurred by the Entrant or Winner.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promotor is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promotor, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the Winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the Winner.