How to Transfer Photos from Android to Mac with MobiKin Assistant for Android
Last Updated on July 1, 2021
Currently, everyone can take photos whenever they want with their Android phones, and they also have a passion to keep their valuable memories by taking photos.
This is great, but it also makes their Android phones full of photos with less storage space left, which slows down our Android phone to some extent.
So what should we do? Most of us won’t want to delete the memorable photos until we have to. If you are luckily using both of MacBook and Android phone simultaneously, it would be a nice idea to transfer photos from Android to Mac for saving your Android storage and also keeping the valuable photos safe.
So, is it troublesome to transfer photos from Android to Mac? It may be yes, if you are without MobiKin Assistant for Android. With it, it would be a piece of cake to transfer photos from Android to Mac. Let’s see what it can help you.
What Is MobiKin Assistant for Android?
So what is MobiKin Assistant for Android? Why is it helpful to transfer photos from Android to Mac? Let’s see what it’s got.
– One -stop Android Photo Transfer Solution
MobiKin Assistant for Android can be acted as a practical Android Photo Transfer app, which can not only help you easily transfer photos from Android to Mac with 1 click, but also allow you to view the details of all Android photos on the Mac for selection and transfer without limitation.
– High Speed for Photo Transfer
With thousands of photos on our Android phone, it must take a long time to transfer. However, with MobiKin Assistant for Android, things get easier.
Because it can quickly transfer a mass of photos from Android device to Mac, which is faster beyond your expectation. You won’t need to wait too long.
– Original Image Quality Remained
Most importantly, you won’t lose any image quality of your Android photos when transferring with this Android Photo Transfer, since all of your photos remain the original image quality. Of course, it won’t damage your phone and photos as well.
– Manage Android Photos on Mac
Except for transferring photos from Android to Mac, you can also add photos from Mac to Android instead. Besides, you can also delete, copy, move, refresh, backup and restore the Android photos on the Mac with ease.
– Two Device Connection Ways Available
You can choose to connect Android to Mac via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. These two linking ways are effective, but it is advised to connect via a USB cable.
– Wide Compatibility for Almost All Android Devices
It is widely compatible with almost all Android phones and tablets, including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8, Samsung Galaxy Note 9/Note 9 Plus, HTC U11+/U11/10, Xiaomi 9/9 SE, HUAWEI Mate X/Mate 20, etc.
How Does MobiKin Assistant for Android Work for You?
With MobiKin Assistant for Android, you can choose to transfer all photos from Android to Mac with 1 click, or preview and select one or more Android photos you want to transfer to Mac as required. Let’s see how to make it.
1. Transfer All Photos from Android to Mac in 1 Click
When switching a new Android phone or updating your Android OS, you’d better transfer photos from Android to Mac for backup because it is probable to lose your precious photos after switching or updating Android phones.
No matter how many photos they are on the Android device, this Android Photo Transfer can make it in 1 click. Let’s see the steps below:
– First of all, download and install the Android Photo Transfer on your Mac, and then launch the app. Make a connection between your Android and the Mac via a USB cable or Wi-Fi. You can follow the guide to connection on the interface of the app.
– Once connected, go to the “Super Toolkit” and click the “Backup” option on the left. You can see a list of the Android categories. Choose your “Photos” category and browse locations on the Mac to save your Android photos. Eventually, press the “Back Up” icon. The Android Photo Transfer will transfer photos from Android to Mac in a short time.
Tips: you can also transfer other data from Android to Mac with this Android Photo Transfer.
2. Preview and Select Whichever Photos to Transfer from Android to Mac
Would like to select one or part of photos from Android to transfer on Mac? Want to view the Android photos directly on the Mac? This Android Photo Transfer can meet your all demands. See as follows:
– Connecting the Android to the Mac with a USB cable or Wi-Fi and granting the permission to this Android Photo Transfer, it will detect and access your Android phone shortly.
– Tap on the “Photos” on the left panel, the Android photos will appear on the right side where you can select the photos you like by ticking off the checkbox. After selection, click the “Export” icon on the top, and select a place on the MacBook to store your Android photos.
Opportunity is gone when you are waiting. If you are looking for a tool to transfer photos from Android to Mac, MobiKin Assistant for Android must be your best choice.
With its fast transferring speed, two connection ways, multiple functions for Android photos management and other comprehensive functions, it is so popular among Android users.
What do you think about it? Finally, thanks for your reading. If you like the article, you can share it with your friends.